Tuesday 16 August 2011

Back to work again tomorrow...

Hey guys! :) So today is my last day off for another 5 days :( sad times.. back to work tomorrow, which I am not especially looking forward to but there we go! I'll be on my own colouring and stuff so :P it'll be great. 

Today my Mum took me shopping to a big shopping centre near us about 45 min drive away. I didn't really plan to get anything so I just went with the attitude of not spending anything! However... I went into Next and saw a coat that I have been looking for FOREVER. It is literally what I have been looking for every single year, and I was like -grabs and just took it. I have a photo of me in it for you guys :) tell me what you think?


It's from Next and was £55 here is the link to it, you can also get it in a Blue.

Thanks for reading guys :) Hope you're okay.
Much love


1 comment: