Monday 22 August 2011

Special K Diet starts today..

Hey guys so I decided I need to lose some weight before I get back to University. So for the last 2 weeks I am working I will do the Special K diet this will last until Monday 5th September. For those that haven't heard about it, you basically have two meals as a bowl of cereal so I've chosen breakfast and dinner/tea, as at work I can have a huge lunch so, its easier to do it this way. 

So today I have eaten:
-1 x Oats and Honey Special K bowl (Only 1 because I woke up late and rushed into town)
-Southern Fried Chicken, Jacket Potato, Salad
-1 x Ice lolly (this avoids me eating any extras I consider it my treat/snack)

After I finish work I will start my exercise program, and I plan to do an hour-2 hours of rowing on a rowing machine a day. I plan to do Zumba on the Xbox Kinect. Also maybe a bit of Wii Fit or DVD exercises. 

I am really uncomfortable with the way I look so I am finally deciding to do something about it! I hope you guys support me along the way :)

Much love, thanks for reading, I will keep you updated each day as a food diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment